Tuition & Fees
World Quality Learning at an Exceptional Value
A BASIS Independent education is an investment that pays dividends for your child’s future. The class of 2013, 106 students in total, earned 14 million dollars in merit scholarships.
Tuition for the 2014-2015 school year is $23,500 for incoming students at all grade levels. The cost of tuition covers the core instructional program. It does not include textbooks and supplies. Expenses for travel to and from school, lunch, snacks, and customized student interests such as after-school activities, sports or trips, are in addition to the annual tuition. Aside from textbooks and supplies required by each class, the only mandatory fee is a $200 technology and design fee to ensure that each year our educational technology remains as cutting edge as the day the school opens.Before & After School Programs:
- The Early-Bird program, for students arriving before school, has no cost.
- Students staying after school for school-related extracurricular activities do so at no extra fee beyond that of the activity itself.
- Late-Bird – an optional after-school program that runs until 6:30pm.
Also, you asked...we listened! Introducing an Early Admissions Option for Kindergarten 2015
- click here for more information about Early Admission 2015 program terms and conditions;
- and click here for the form
To our Founding Families, we make this pledge:
- For students enrolling and attending our first year of operation, annual tuition will not rise by more than the cost of living for the duration of that child’s education at BASIS Independent Brooklyn.
Founding Families can help us build the student body for their children’s cohort, by referring new families. Both the referred and referring families benefit:
- Refer a new enrolling family, and freeze tuition for one of your children for two years. Refer a second new enrolling family, and the tuition freeze for your first child will extend to a third year.
- The New Family also receives a tuition freeze for one child for one year.
If you have any questions about tuition please contact us.